Dr. Tack is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office360 Washington Ave
Kingston, NY 12401Phone+1 845-338-7140Fax+1 845-338-7141
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Marc Tack is an infectious disease specialist in Kingston, NY and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Health Alliance Hospital - Mary's Avenue Campus, Northern Dutchess Hospital, Health Alliance Hospital - Broadway Campus, Vassar Brothers Medical Center, MidHudson Regional Hospital of Westchester Medical Center, and Westchester Medical Center. He received his medical degree from NYIT College Of Osteopathic Medicine and has been in practice 27 years. He is experienced in Infectious Disease management and Infection Control protocols.
Dr. Tack has served as President of the Medical Staff at Benedictine Hospital and Health Alliance Hospitals, as well as Chairman of the Department of Internal Medicine. He previously served as President of the Ulster County Board of Health for 10 years, and consulted for Ulster County regarding the Covid 19 pandemic. Dr. Tack chaired a committee to promote Covid 19 vaccine education to underserved and diverse components of the count population. He has served as Chairman of the Infection Control Committee at Kingston Hospital, Benedictine Hospital, Health Alliance Hospitals since 1996 and also served as Chairman of Infection Control at Northern Dutchess Hospital for over 20 years. Dr Tack continues to serve as Chair of the Pharmacy Committee in Kingston since 1996 and is a long standing member of the MVP Health Plan Pharmacy Committee.
Dr. Tack has extensive experience consulting for the Amusement Park industry serving as a consultant for IAPPA during the Covid 19 pandemic and working with the International Amusement Park industry to develop guidelines for functioning during the pandemic that were utilized across the world. He also worked with many companies to develop operational plans utilized to open parks and facilities throughout the US and assisted in discussions with various local, regional and state regulatory agencies.
Education & Training
- Roger Williams Medical CenterFellowship, Infectious Disease, 1994 - 1996
- New York Medical College at St Vincent's Hospital and Medical Center of New YorkResidency, Internal Medicine, 1990 - 1994
- NYIT College Of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 1990
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State License 1993 - 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Infectious Disease
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Patient-Centered Specialty Practice Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2014-2017
- Hudson Valley Magazine Castle Connolly, 2011-2013
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification MEDENT EMR/EHR, Community Computer Service, Inc., 2011-2013
- Doctors at Local Health Systems Say Monoclonal Antibodies Are Effective COVID TreatmentsSeptember 9th, 2021
- Health Alliance Hospital - Mary's Avenue CampusKingston, New York
- Northern Dutchess HospitalRhinebeck, New York
- Health Alliance Hospital - Broadway CampusKingston, New York
- Vassar Brothers Medical CenterPoughkeepsie, New York
- MidHudson Regional Hospital of Westchester Medical CenterPoughkeepsie, New York
- Westchester Medical CenterValhalla, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: