Dr. Turner is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office8701 Troost Ave
Kansas City, MO 64101Phone(816) 995-2142
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Missouri-Kansas City School of MedicineResidency, Anesthesiology, 1980 - 1982
- University of Kansas School of MedicineInternship, Transitional Year, 1979 - 1980
- University of Kansas School of MedicineClass of 1979
Certifications & Licensure
- KS State Medical License 1980 - 2023
- MO State Medical License 1980 - 2019
- American Board of Anesthesiology Anesthesiology
Publications & Presentations
- 71 citationsmTORC1 Couples Nucleotide Synthesis to Nucleotide Demand Resulting in a Targetable Metabolic VulnerabilityAlexander J. Valvezan, Marc Turner, Amine Belaid, Hilaire C. Lam, Spencer K. Miller, Molly C. McNamara, Christian V. Baglini, Benjamin E. Housden, Norbert Perrimon, Da...> ;Cancer Cell. 2017 Nov 13
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: