Dr. Branco is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1200 Henley Lane
Baker, FL 32531Phone(850) 430-7000
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Marcelo Branco is a cardiologist in Pensacola, FL and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Pensacola, Baptist Hospital, Gulf Breeze Hospital and Sacred Heart Hospital. He received his medical degree from the Federal University of Rio de Janeiro Faculty of Medicine and has been in practice 39 years. He specializes in adult heart disease, Cardiac electrophysiology, and interventional cardiology and is experienced in valvular heart disease, cardiac catheterization with PCI, cardiac electrophysiology and ablation, cardiac critical care, and cardiac device implantation.
Education & Training
- University of Kentucky College of MedicineFellowship, Cardiovascular Disease, 1983 - 1986
- Marshall University School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 1981 - 1983
- Federal University of Rio de Janeiro School of Medical SienceClass of 1978, MD
Certifications & Licensure
- AL State Medical License 1990 - 2021
- FL State Medical License 1989 - 2023
- KY State Medical License 1984 - 2022
- OH State Medical License 1983 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiac Electrophysiology
- American Board of Internal Medicine Cardiovascular Disease
- American Board of Internal Medicine Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2011
- Fellow (FACC) American College of Cardiology
Publications & Presentations
- 63 citationsA prospective, randomized trial comparing combination half-dose tissue-type plasminogen activator and streptokinase with full-dose tissue-type plasminogen activator. K...Cindy L. Grines, Steven E. Nissen, David C. Booth, John C. Gurley, Noah Chelliah, Richard Wolf, James D. Blankenship, Marcelo C. Branco, Kim A. Bennett, Anthony N. DeM...> ;Circulation. 1991 Aug 1
- 37 citationsA new thrombolytic regimen for acute myocardial infarction using combination half dose tissue-type plasminogen activator with full dose streptokinase: a pilot studyCindy L. Grines, Steven E. Nissen, David C. Booth, Marcelo C. Branco, John C. Gurley, Kim A. Bennett, Anthony N. DeMaria> ;Journal of the American College of Cardiology. 1989 Sep 1
- Heart Rhythm SocietyMember
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: