Dr. Campos is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office147 Milk St
Boston, MA 02109Phone+1 617-654-7200Fax+1 978-685-4280
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Baylor College of MedicineResidency, Family Medicine, 2001 - 2004
- Fed Univ Ceara- Fac MedClass of 1999
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 2004 - 2023
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Physician Practice Connections Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2011-2014
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2011-2014
- Leaky Gut: You’ve Heard It, but What Is It?December 3rd, 2018
- Weekly BudgetMay 8th, 2018
- Avoid These Energy ZappersMay 6th, 2019
- Join now to see all
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical CenterBoston, Massachusetts
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: