Dr. Daniels is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office16161 Ventura Blvd
Encino, CA 91436Phone+1 818-235-7625Fax+1 818-385-1278
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- UCLA David Geffen School of Medicine/UCLA Medical CenterResidency, Psychiatry, 1979 - 1982
- UCLA-VA Greater Los AngelesInternship, Internal Medicine, 1978 - 1979
- George Washington University School of Medicine and Health SciencesClass of 1978
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1979 - 2025
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
Publications & Presentations
- 19 citationsExperimental group B streptococcal infection in the rhesus monkey. I. Disease production in the neonate.John W. Larsen, William T. London, Amos E. Palmer, Julia W. Tossell, Richard A. Bronsteen, Marcia Daniels, Blanche L. Curfman, John L. Sever> ;American Journal of Obstetrics and Gynecology. 1978 Nov 15
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: