Dr. Lacerda is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
See Dr. Lacerda's full profile
Office550 University Blvd
Indianapolis, IN 46202Phone+1 317-278-0861
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Federal University of Parana Faculty of MedicineClass of 1987
Certifications & Licensure
- IN State Medical License 2006 - 2023
Publications & Presentations
- Liver Transplantation in Recipients With Class III Obesity: Posttransplant Outcomes and Weight Gain.Daiki Soma, Yujin Park, Plamen Mihaylov, Burcin Ekser, Marwan Ghabril, Marco Lacerda, Naga Chalasani, Richard S Mangus, Chandrashekhar A Kubal> ;Transplantation Direct. 2022 Feb 1
- 7 citationsDeceased Donor Liver Transplantation from a SARS-CoV-2-Positive Donor to a SARS-CoV-2-Positive Recipient.Nicolas Barros, Aaron Ermel, Plamen Mihaylov, Marco Lacerda, Jonathan Fridell, Chandrashekhar A. Kubal> ;Liver Transplantation. 2021 Sep 17
- 8 citationsCAD-LT score effectively predicts risk of significant coronary artery disease in liver transplant candidatesRayan Jo Rachwan, Issa Kutkut, Lava Timsina, Rody G Bou Chaaya, Edward A. El-Am, Mohammad Sabra, Fakilahyel S. Mshelbwala, Mahmoud A. Rahal, Marco A. Lacerda, Chandras...> ;Journal of Hepatology. 2021 Jul 1
- Join now to see all
- Greenwood Native Gets Living Liver Transplant Through Cousin’s DonationAugust 23rd, 2020
- Select Specialty Hospital of INpolisIndianapolis, Indiana
- Indiana University Health University HospitalIndianapolis, Indiana
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: