Are you Dr. Bentkowski?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 13 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1905 E Huebbe Pkwy
Beloit, WI 53511Phone(815) 525-4500Fax(815) 525-4505
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Marek Bentkowski, MD is a board certified family physician in Beloit, Wisconsin. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Wisconsin and Illinois. He is affiliated with Beloit Health System.
Education & Training
- St Joseph HospitalResidency, Family Medicine, 1999 - 2002
- Medical University of LublinClass of 1995
Certifications & Licensure
- WI State Medical License 2002 - 2021
- IL State Medical License 1999 - 2023
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification NextGen Ambulatory EHR, NextGen Healthcare, 2011-2012
Publications & Presentations
- Changes of hydroxyproline levels in myocardium after chronic administration of bleomycin.Anasiewicz, A., Wójcik, K., Abramowicz, K., Lakowska, H., Bentkowski, M., Przywra, S., Radzikowska, E.> ;Folia Morphol (Warsz). 1996
- Beloit Health SystemBeloit, Wisconsin