Dr. Criscito is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
See Dr. Criscito's full profile
Office222 East 41st Street
New York, NY 10016
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- NYU Grossman School of MedicineResidency, Dermatology, 2021
- Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 2017 - 2018
- Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical SchoolClass of 2016
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2021 - 2024
- American Board of Dermatology Dermatology
Publications & Presentations
- Characterizing Cutaneous Malignancies in Patients with Skin of Color Treated with Mohs Micrographic Surgery.Michelle C Juarez, Maressa C Criscito, Akshay Pulavarty, Mary L Stevenson, John A Carucci> ;Journal of the American Academy of Dermatology. 2023 Mar 23
- Staged melanoma excision requires larger margins for tumor clearance and results in low rates of recurrence.Jaclyn Rosenthal Himeles, Maressa C Criscito, Nayoung Lee, Mary L Stevenson, John A Carucci> ;Archives of Dermatological Research. 2022 Nov 22
- Applying Occam's Razor and Descending the Reconstructive Ladder: The Modified Cheek Advancement Flap for Reconstruction of Nasal Defects.Jaclyn Rosenthal Himeles, Maressa C Criscito, Rebecca Kellner, Nayoung Lee, Mary L Stevenson, Anthony P Sclafani, John A Carucci> ;Facial Plastic Surgery. 2023 Apr 1
- Join now to see all
- NYU Langone HospitalsNew York, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: