Are you Dr. Pollen?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 1 invite waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office125 Paterson Street
New Brunswick, NJ 08901Phone(732) 235-8118Fax(732) 235-8124
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Maressa Pollen, MD is a board certified pathologist in New Brunswick, New Jersey. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in New Jersey, Florida, and Michigan. She is affiliated with Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital.
Education & Training
- University of Iowa Hospitals and ClinicsResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 2018 - 2023
- FL State Medical License 2018 - 2020
- MI State Medical License 2018 - 2020
- IA State Medical License 2016 - 2017
- AR State Medical License 2012 - 2021
- TN State Medical License 2011 - 2013
- MS State Medical License 2010 - 2022
- American Board of Pathology Pathology - Anatomic/Pathology - Clinical
- Join now to see all
Publications & Presentations
- 18 citationsEpidermal growth factor receptor signaling pathway is frequently altered in ampullary carcinoma at protein and genetic levelsKaidi Mikhitarian, Maressa Pollen, Zhiguo Zhao, Yu Shyr, Nipun B. Merchant, Alexander A. Parikh, Frank Revetta, M. Kay Washington, Cindy L. Vnencak-Jones, Chanjuan Shi> ;Modern Pathology. 2014 May 1
- Robert Wood Johnson University HospitalNew Brunswick, New Jersey