Are you Dr. Duston?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 39 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office17 Apple Tree Ln
Manchester, ME 04351Phone(207) 626-0151Fax(207) 623-0359
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Margaret Duston, MD is a rheumatologist in Manchester, Maine. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Maine.
Education & Training
- Boston University Medical CenterFellowship, Rheumatology, 1985 - 1987
- Cleveland Clinic FoundationResidency, Internal Medicine, 1977 - 1980
- University of Cincinnati College of MedicineClass of 1977
Certifications & Licensure
- ME State Medical License 1987 - 2020
Publications & Presentations
- Osteolysis of the Pelvis Presenting as Insufficiency Fracture in a Patient with Rheumatoid ArthritisMargaret Duston> ;Journal of Clinical Densitometry. 2000 Jun 1
- 48 citationsPeripheral Neuropathy as an Early Marker of AL AmyloidosisMargaret A. Duston, Martha Skinner, Jennifer J. Anderson, Alan S. Cohen> ;JAMA Internal Medicine. 1989 Feb 1
- 56 citationsSensitivity, specificity, and predictive value of abdominal fat aspiration for the diagnosis of amyloidosis.Margaret A. Duston, Martha Skinner, Robert F. Meenan, Alan S. Cohen> ;Arthritis & Rheumatism. 1989 Jan 1
- Join now to see all