Dr. Kelleher is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4200 N Armenia Ave
Tampa, FL 33607Phone(813) 922-3703Fax(813) 872-8978
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Drexel University College of Medicine/Hahnemann UniversityResidency, Dermatology, 1996 - 1999
- Cleveland Clinic FoundationFellowship, Allergy and Immunology, 1995 - 1996
- University of South Florida Morsani College of MedicineFellowship, Allergy and Immunology, 1994 - 1995
- University of Miami/Jackson Health SystemResidency, Internal Medicine, 1990 - 1993
- Drexel University College of Medicine/Hahnemann UniversityClass of 1990
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 1997 - 1999
- OH State Medical License 1995 - 1996
- FL State Medical License 1992 - 2024
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification MicroMD EMR, Henry Schein Medical Systems, Inc., 2013
- Fellow (FAAD) American Academy of Dermatology
- Ranking Rates St. Petersburg Among the Worst Cities for Skin Cancer RiskMay 24th, 2016
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: