Are you Dr. Toxopeus?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 24 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1840 Amherst St
Winchester, VA 22601Phone(540) 536-8750
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Margaret Toxopeus, MD is a board certified radiologist in Winchester, Virginia. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Virginia.
Education & Training
- Detroit Medical Center CorporationResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 1965 - 1968
- Spectrum Health/Michigan State UniversityInternship, Transitional Year, 1964 - 1965
- University of Michigan Medical SchoolClass of 1964
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License 1971 - 2020
- American Board of Radiology Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- 13 citationsRoentgenographic diagnosis in blunt retroperitoneal duodenal rupture.Margaret D. Toxopeus, Charles E. Lucas, Kenneth L. Krabbenhoft> ;American Journal of Roentgenology. 1972 Jun 1
- Boerhaave''s syndrome. A case report.van Heerden, J. A., Toxopeus, M., Troxel, G.> ;Va Med Mon (1918). 1974 Jun 01