Dr. Wardlaw is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4900 Mueller Blvd
Austin, TX 78723Phone(512) 324-0165
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Austin Medical Education Program - Seton HealthResidency, Pediatrics, 2012 - 2015
- University of Texas Medical SchoolClass of 2012
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State Medical License 2021 - 2024
- WA State Medical License 2017 - 2022
- TX State Medical License 2015 - 2022
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
- American Board of Pediatrics Sleep Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Getting to the Root of the Matter.Lucas M Donovan, Ken He, Margaret Wardlaw, Vishesh K. Kapur> ;Annals of the American Thoracic Society. 2018 Mar 30
- 3 citationsAmerican Medicine as Religious Practice: Care of the Sick as a Sacred Obligation and the Unholy Descent into SecularizationMargaret P. Wardlaw> ;Journal of Religion & Health. 2011 Mar 1
- 1 citationsTwo Gorillas in the Death Penalty RoomHoward Brody, Margaret P. Wardlaw> ;American Journal of Bioethics. 2008 Nov 17
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: