Dr. De La Garza-Grahm is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1020 E Lake St
Tyler, TX 75701Phone(903) 593-5500Fax(903) 593-5408
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Creighton University School of MedicineResidency, Surgery, 1984 - 1990
- Autonomous University of Guerrero Faculty of MedicineClass of 1982
Certifications & Licensure
- AZ State Medical License 2012 - 2018
- TX State Medical License 1992 - 2023
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- Eosinophil-mediated bile duct stricture. A case studied by immunohistochemistry.Schlinkert, R. T., de la Garza-Grahm, M., Reeder, C. B., Weiland, L. H., Beart, R. W., Gleich, G. J., Kephart, G. M., de Groen, P. C.> ;Arch Pathol Lab Med. 1992 Nov
- UT Health TylerTyler, Texas
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: