Dr. Gareis is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office3912 Trindle Road
Camp Hill, PA 17011Phone(717) 761-8740Fax(717) 761-8792
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Geisinger Health SystemFellowship, Hematology/Oncology, 1995 - 1998
- Penn State Milton S Hershey Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1992 - 1995
- Universidad del Valle Health SciencesClass of 1988
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 1993 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Hematology
- American Board of Internal Medicine Medical Oncology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification OncoEMR, Altos Solutions, Inc., 2012-2013
- Fellow (FACP) American College of Physicians, 2003
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: