Dr. Garriga is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office147 Milk Street
Boston, MA 02109Phone(617) 654-7070Fax(617) 654-7171
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Henry Ford Hospital - Wayne State UniversityFellowship, Allergy and Immunology, 1990 - 1992
- National Institutes of Health Clinical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1986 - 1989
- VA Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1984 - 1986
- University of Puerto RicoClass of 1984
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 2007 - 2017
- American Board of Allergy and Immunology Allergy & Immunology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2011, 2013
Publications & Presentations
- 15 citationsA combined single-blind, double-blind, placebo-controlled study to determine the reproducibility of hypersensitivity reactions to aspartame.Margarita M. Garriga, Carole Berkebile, Dean D. Metcalfe> ;The Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology. 1991 Apr 1
- 7 citationsMastocytosis in infants and children: recognition of patterns of skin disease.Arnold S. Kirshenbaum, Brett V. Kettelhut, Dean D. Metcalfe, Margarita M. Garriga> ;Allergy and Asthma Proceedings. 1989 Jan 1
- 10 citationsA survey of the number and distribution of mast cells in the skin of patients with mast cell disorders.Margarita M. Garriga, Marc M. Friedman, Dean D. Metcalfe> ;The Journal of Allergy and Clinical Immunology. 1988 Sep 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: