Dr. Acosta is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office111 Michigan Ave Nw
Washington, DC 20010Phone(202) 884-2120
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Childrens National Medical CenterResidency, Pediatrics, 2003 - 2004
- Childrens National Medical CenterFellowship, Child Neurology, 2000 - 2003
- Industrial University of Santander Faculty of MedicineClass of 1987
Certifications & Licensure
- DC State Medical License 2005 - 2022
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Neurology with Special Qualification in Child Neurology
Publications & Presentations
- Computerized Working Memory Training for Children With Neurofibromatosis Type 1 (NF1): A Pilot Study.Kristina K. Hardy, Carly Berger, Danielle Griffin, Karin S. Walsh, Christina M. Sharkey, Hannah Weisman, Anthony Gioia, Roger J. Packer, Maria T. Acosta> ;Journal of Child Neurology. 2021 Sep 2
- 3 citationsOne is the loneliest number: genotypic matchmaking using the electronic health record.Elly Brokamp, Mary Koziura, John A. Phillips, Leigh Anne Tang, Joy D. Cogan, Lynette Rives, Amy K. Robertson, Laura Duncan, Anna Bican, Josh F. Peterson, John H. Newma...> ;Genetics in Medicine. 2021 Jul 6
- 4 citationsHeterozygous loss-of-function variants significantly expand the phenotypes associated with loss of GDF11.Thomas A. Ravenscroft, Jennifer B. Phillips, Elizabeth L. Fieg, Sameer S. Bajikar, Judy L. Peirce, Jeremy Wegner, Alia A. Luna, Eric J. Fox, Yi-Lin Yan, Jill A. Rosenf...> ;Genetics in Medicine. 2021 Jun 10
- Join now to see all
- Germline and Somatic NF1 Alterations Are Linked to Increased HER2 Expression in Breast CancerMaria T Acosta, Bruce R Korf, Clinical Cancer Research
- Common Cholesterol Drug Safe, May Improve Learning Disabilities in Patients with Neurofibromatosis, Study FindsSeptember 27th, 2011
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: