Overview of Dr. Currier
Dr. Maria Currier is a psychiatrist in Miami, FL and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Baptist Hospital of Miami and South Miami Hospital. She received her medical degree from University of South Florida Morsani College of Medicine and has been in practice 31 years. She is one of 31 doctors at Baptist Hospital of Miami and one of 16 doctors at South Miami Hospital who specialize in Psychiatry. She has 4 publications and over 100 citings.
OfficeBaptist Health Miami Cancer Institute
8900 N Kendall Dr
Miami, FL 33176
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Massachusetts General HospitalFellowship, Consultation-Liaison Psychiatry, 1990 - 1991
- University of Miami/Jackson Health SystemResidency, Psychiatry, 1986 - 1990
- University of South Florida Morsani College of MedicineClass of 1986
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 1987 - 2024
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychosomatic Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- The interface of psychiatry and oncology.M. Beatriz Currier> ;International Review of Psychiatry. 2014 Feb 25
- 58 citationsDepression as a risk factor for cancer: from pathophysiological advances to treatment implications.M. Beatriz Currier, Charles B. Nemeroff> ;Annual Review of Medicine. 2014 Jan 14
- 24 citationsCitalopram treatment of major depressive disorder in Hispanic HIV and AIDS patients: a prospective study.M. Beatriz Currier, German Molina, Martha Kato> ;Psychosomatics. 2004 May 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: