Dr. Dourmas is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office7015 164th St
Flushing, NY 11365Phone(718) 263-7400Fax(718) 969-3386
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- New York Presbyterian Hospital - Cornell CampusInternship, Transitional Year, 1998 - 1999
- Columbia University School of Public HealthClass of 1998
Certifications & Licensure
- NJ State Medical License 2002 - 2019
- NY State Medical License 1996 - 2023
Publications & Presentations
- 13 citationsInferior alveolar nerve paresthesia associated with a mandibular dentigerous cyst.Shahid R. Aziz, Carla Pulse, Maria A. Dourmas, Steven M. Roser> ;Journal of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery. 2002 Apr 1
- New York-Presbyterian HospitalNew York, New York
- New York-Presbyterian QueensFlushing, New York
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Columbia University Irving Medical CenterNew York, New York
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: