Dr. Piraner is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1365 Clifton Rd NE
Atlanta, GA 30322Phone(404) 778-7525
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Vanderbilt UniversityFellowship, Breast imaging and ultrasound , 2010 - 2011
- Mount Sinai St. Luke's - West Hospital CenterChief Residency, Radiology, 2009 - 2010
- Mount Sinai St. Luke's - West Hospital CenterResidency, Radiology, 2006 - 2010
- Emory UniversityInternship, Transitional Year, 2005 - 2006
- Emory University School of Public HealthClass of 2005
Certifications & Licensure
- GA State Medical License 2011 - 2022
- TN State Medical License 2010 - 2012
- NY State Medical License 2006 - 2011
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsAdverse Events in a Freestanding Radiology OfficeJames E Silberzweig, Maria Piraner> ;Elsevier. 2009 Apr 1
- Society of Breast ImagingMember
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: