Dr. Sotomayor is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2150 Pennsylvania Ave NW
Washington, DC 20037Phone(813) 978-8888Fax(813) 972-8974
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of South Florida Morsani College of MedicineResidency, Dermatology, 2001 - 2004
- National University of Federico Villarreal Faculty of MedicineClass of 1988
Certifications & Licensure
- MD State Medical License 2015 - 2021
- DC State Medical License 2015 - 2022
- FL State Medical License 2005 - 2022
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Fellow (FAAD) American Academy of Dermatology
Publications & Presentations
- 9 citationsAdvances in gene therapy for malignant melanoma.Maria G. Sotomayor, Hua Yu, Scott J. Antonia, Eduardo M. Sotomayor, Drew M. Pardoll> ;Cancer Control. 2002 Jan 1
- 29 citationsFrequency and type of electrocardiographic abnormalities in cocaine abusers (electrocardiogram in cocaine abuse).Simon Chakko, Sebastian Sepulveda, Kenneth M. Kessler, Maria Carmen Sotomayor, Deborah C. Mash, Ronald J. Prineas, Robert J. Myerburg> ;American Journal of Cardiology. 1994 Oct 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: