Dr. Toledo is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office5153 N 9th Ave Suite 302
Pensacola, FL 32504Phone+1 850-416-2250Fax+1 850-416-2536
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Maria Toledo is board certified by the American Board of Neurological Surgeons. Dualy trained on endovascular and vascular neurosurgery, Dr. Toledo offers optimal medical treatment for cerebrovascular diseases.. .
Education & Training
- Barrow Neurological Institute at St Joseph's Hospital and Medical CenterFellowship, Cerebrovascular & Skull Base Surgery, 2008 - 2009
- University of Puerto Rico School of MedicineFellowship, Endovascular Surgical Neuroradiology, 2006 - 2008
- University of Puerto RicoResidency, Neurological Surgery, 2001 - 2006
- University of Puerto Rico School of MedicineInternship, Transitional Year, 2000 - 2001
- University of Puerto Rico School of MedicineClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2017 - 2025
- FL State Medical License 2007 - 2025
- PR State Medical License 2001 - 2019
- AZ State Medical License 2008 - 2010
- American Board of Neurological Surgery Neurological Surgery
- ArizonaMedical License
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- PR Doctors Choice Award 2015
- Puerto Rico’s Med Achievement Award 2014
- Fellow American College of Surgeons, 2014
Publications & Presentations
- Reliability of the early syndromic diagnosis in adults with new-onset epileptic seizures: A retrospective study of 116 patients attended in the emergency room.Fonseca Hernández, E.,Olivé Gadea, M.,Requena Ruiz, M.,Quintana, M.,Santamarina Pérez, E.,Abraira Del Fresno, L.,Álvarez Sabín, J.,Salas Puig, X.,Toledo, M.> ;Seizure. 2018 Sep 02
- 9 citationsUnique percutaneous direct puncture technique for occlusion of a hypoglossal canal dural arteriovenous fistula.Orlando M. Diaz, Maria M. Toledo, John O. F. Roehm, Richard P. Klucznik, Ponraj Chinnadurai, Gloria Viviana Lopez, Gavin W. Britz> ;Journal of Neurointerventional Surgery. 2018 Jun 16
- 21 citationsProximal migration and compaction of an Enterprise stent into a coiled basilar apex aneurysm: a posterior circulation phenomenon?Shervin R. Dashti, David Fiorella, Maria M. Toledo, Yin Hu, Cameron G. McDougall, Felipe C. Albuquerque> ;Journal of Neurointerventional Surgery. 2010 Dec 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: