Dr. Brewer is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office269-01 76th Avenue
New Hyde Park, NY 11040Phone(718) 470-3440Fax(718) 247-3850
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- North Shore University Hospital - Northwell HealthFellowship, Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, 2015 - 2018
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva UniversityResidency, Pediatrics, 2011 - 2014
- NYU Grossman School of MedicineClass of 2011
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2014 - 2023
- American Board of Pediatrics Pediatrics
- American Board of Pediatrics Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsRelationship Between Milk Fat Globule-Epidermal Growth Factor 8 and Intestinal Cytokines in Infants Born Preterm.Joseph A. Asaro, Zarak Khan, Mariana R. Brewer, Karen Klose, Cynthia Pesce, Richard J. Schanler, Champa N. Codipilly> ;The Journal of Pediatrics. 2021 Mar 1
- 2 citationsInduction of diverse T cell memory through antibody-mediated activation in mice.Matthew D. Taylor, Mariana R. Brewer, Clifford S. Deutschman> ;European Journal of Immunology. 2020 Nov 1
- CD4 T Follicular Helper Cells Prevent Depletion of Follicular B Cells in Response to Cecal Ligation and Puncture.Matthew D. Taylor, Mariana R. Brewer, Ana Nedeljkovic-Kurepa, Yihe Yang, Kalpana S. Reddy, Mabel N Abraham, Betsy J. Barnes, Clifford S. Deutschman> ;Frontiers in Immunology. 2020 Aug 12
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: