Are you Dr. Digamon-Beltran?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 18 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1041 Park Dr
Greensboro, GA 30642Phone+1 706-453-4945Fax+1 706-453-1441
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Marilyn Digamon-Beltran, MD is an internist in Greensboro, Georgia. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Georgia and Texas. She is affiliated with St. Mary's Health Care System and Piedmont Walton Hospital.
Education & Training
- NYU Long Island School of MedicineFellowship, Infectious Disease, 1982 - 1984
- St John's Episcopal Hospital-South ShoreResidency, Internal Medicine, 1980 - 1982
- St John's Episcopal Hospital-South ShoreInternship, Internal Medicine, 1979 - 1980
- Cebu Institute of MedicineClass of 1975
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 1984 - 1986
- GA State Medical License 1984 - 2023
Publications & Presentations
- 11 citationsDetection of bacteremia by buffy coat smears.Patricia A. Ristuccia, Raymond A. Hoeffner, Marilyn Digamon-Beltran, Burke A. Cunha> ;Scandinavian Journal of Infectious Diseases. 1987 Jan 1
- Approach to hospital-acquired pneumonias.Tafuro, P., Digamon-Beltran, M., Cunha, B. A.> ;Heart Lung. 1984 Sep
- Implications of fever in the critical care setting.Cunha, B. A., Digamon-Beltran, M., Gobbo, P. N.> ;Heart Lung. 1984 Sep
- Join now to see all