Dr. Hamilton is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2401 Gillham Rd
Kansas City, MO 64108Phone(816) 234-3234Fax(816) 802-1492
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Jackson Memorial Hospital - Jackson Health SystemResidency, Anatomic and Clinical Pathology, 1989 - 1995
- University of Miami School of MedicineClass of 1989
Certifications & Licensure
- KS State Medical License 1996 - 2019
- MO State Medical License 1995 - 2019
- FL State Medical License 1993 - 2014
- American Board of Pathology Clinical Pathology
Publications & Presentations
- 6 citationsProphylactic versus reactive transfusion of thawed plasma in patients undergoing surgical repair of craniosynostosis: a randomized clinical trialBenjamin J. Pieters, Lisa Conley, Jennifer Weiford, Marilyn S. Hamilton, Brian M. Wicklund, Adam Booser, Adam Striker, Susan Whitney, Virender K. Singhal> ;Pediatric Anesthesia. 2015 Mar 1
- 3 citationsQuantiFERON-TB Gold in-tube testing for tuberculosis in healthcare professionals.Gina Weddle, Marilyn S. Hamilton, Deborah Potthoff, Deb Rivera, Mary Anne Jackson> ;Labmedicine. 2014 Aug 1
- 3 citationsAdditional case of acute cellular kidney rejection associated with the presence of antibodies to the red blood cell Kidd antigen.Marilyn S. Hamilton, Vivekanand Singh, Bradley A. Warady> ;Pediatric Transplantation. 2008 Dec 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: