Dr. Rivera is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office5501 S McColl Rd
Edinburg, TX 78539Phone+1 956-362-7254
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Texas Health Science Center San Antonio Joe and Teresa Lozano Long School of MedicineResidency, Family Medicine, 2010 - 2013
- Universidad de GuadalajaraClass of 2003
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 2013 - 2023
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- A Retrospective Cohort Study on the Increasing Trend of Suicide Ideations and Risks in an Opioid-Dependent Population of Puerto Rico 2015-2018.Gerardo Collazo, Alejandro Ruiz, Marimer Rivera, Cristina Diaz-Marty, Alessandro Avila, Mauricio Escobar, Juan Ojeda, Daniel Almodovar-Frau, Irvin Maldonado, Yaritza I...> ;Journal of Immigrant and Minority Health. 2021 Nov 23
- Solara Hospital McAllenMcAllen, Texas
- Doctor's Hospital at RenaissanceEdinburg, Texas
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: