Dr. Dolina is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office2350 Freedom Way
York, PA 17402Phone(717) 851-2465Fax(717) 741-3043
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Marina Dolina is a pulmonologist in York, PA and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including UPMC Pinnacle Memorial and WellSpan York Hospital. She received her medical degree from St Petersburg Medical State Academy and has been in practice 25 years. She specializes in critical care medicine, interventional pulmonology, pleural disease, and sleep medicine and is experienced in sleep medicine, neurological critical care, pulmonology, critical care medicine, and endotracheal intubation.
Education & Training
- Penn State UniversityFellowship, Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine, 2004 - 2007
- Penn State UniversityResidency, Internal Medicine, 2001 - 2004
- St Petersburg Medical State AcademyClass of 1992
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 2001 - 2022
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Critical Care Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Pulmonary Disease
- American Board of Internal Medicine Sleep Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
Publications & Presentations
- 17 citationsInterbronchoscopist variability in endobronchial path selection: a simulation study.Marina Dolina, Duane C. Cornish, Scott A. Merritt, Lav Rai, Rickhesvar Mahraj, William E. Higgins, Rebecca Bascom> ;Chest. 2008 Apr 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: