Are you Dr. Vengalil?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 15 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office601 Clara Barton Blvd
Garland, TX 75042Phone(469) 800-3000Fax(469) 800-3001
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Marina Vengalil, MD is a geriatrician in Garland, Texas. She is currently licensed to practice medicine in Texas, New York, and Connecticut. She is affiliated with Baylor Medical Center at Garland, Baylor Scott & White Institute for Rehabilitation - Dallas, and Baylor University Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Kottayam Medical CollegeClass of 1994
Certifications & Licensure
- TX State Medical License 2000 - 2023
- NY State Medical License 2000 - 2002
- CT State Medical License 1999 - 2000
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Geriatric Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Physician Practice Connections Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2012-2015
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2012-2015