Are you Dr. Petratos?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 18 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office317 E 34th St
New York, NY 10016Phone+1 212-686-7306Fax+1 212-686-7305
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Marinos Petratos, MD is a dermatologist in New York, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York and South Carolina.
Education & Training
- NYU Grossman School of MedicineResidency, Dermatology, 1963 - 1966
- Philadelphia General HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1960 - 1961
- Rutgers New Jersey Medical SchoolClass of 1960
Certifications & Licensure
- SC State Medical License 1978 - 1983
- NY State Medical License 1961 - 2023
Publications & Presentations
- 5 citationsMEASUREMENT OF SCATTERED RADIATION TO BODY AREAS DURING RADIOTHERAPY OF BASAL-CELL EPITHELIOMAS.Marinos A. Petratos, Edgar N. Grisewood, Catharine Wingate> ;International Journal of Dermatology. 1969 Jan 1
- 4 citationsX-irradiation of ocular tissues measured by thermoluminescence dosimetry.Alfred W. Kopf, Robert S. Bart, Marinos Petratos, Edgar N. Grisewood, Catharine Wingate> ;Journal of Investigative Dermatology. 1967 Nov 1
- 16 citationsPemphigus erythematosus. Report of a case in a child less than 6 years of age.Marinos A. Petratos, Rafael Andrade> ;JAMA Pediatrics. 1967 Mar 1
- Join now to see all