Are you Dr. Golocovsky?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 60 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office110 Irving St Nw
Washington, DC 20010Phone+1 202-877-5190Fax+1 202-877-3173
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Mario Golocovsky, MD is a general surgeon in Washington, District of Columbia. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in District of Columbia. He is affiliated with MedStar Washington Hospital Center.
Education & Training
- MedStar Health/Georgetown-Washington HospitalResidency, Surgery, 1973 - 1979
- Universidad Nacional de CordobaClass of 1971
Certifications & Licensure
- DC State Medical License 1976 - 2024
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
- Super Doctor SuperDoctors.com
Publications & Presentations
- 3 citationsNonfunctioning islet cell carcinoma of the pancreas: case report.Jonathan P. Pearl, Eric A. Elster, Mario Golocovsky> ;American Surgeon. 2002 Oct 1
- Malignant hyperthermia in an adult trauma patient.Eric A. Elster, John Harrison, Susan D Stasiewicz, Dennis Wang, Mario Golocovsky> ;American Surgeon. 2002 Oct 1
- Method of evaluation "MMexico" in emergency medicine.Carlos Garcia-Rosas, Mario Golocovsky> ;American Journal of Emergency Medicine. 1997 Nov 1
- Join now to see all
- MedStar Washington Hospital CenterWashington, District of Columbia