Dr. Rives-Sanchez is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office5501 Old York Rd
Philadelphia, PA 19141Phone(561) 548-1459
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Miami Hospital and ClinicsResidency, Internal Medicine, 2013 - 2016
- San Juan Bautista School of MedicineClass of 2013
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State Medical License 2020 - 2024
- PA State Medical License 2016 - 2020
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Pulmonary Disease
Publications & Presentations
- 1 citationsSleep Disordered Breathing in Hospitalized African-Americans.Marisela Rives-Sanchez, Abigail Quintos, Barbara A. Prillaman, Leslee Willes, Neeraja Swaminathan, Abesh Niroula, Nabeel AlQsous, Sunil Sharma> ;Journal of The National Medical Association. 2020 Apr 15
- 3 citationsOpiate Use and Escalation of Care in Hospitalized Adults with Acute heart failure and Sleep Disordered Breathing (OpiatesHF study).Abesh Niroula, Veronica Garvia, Marisela Rives-Sanchez, Abigail Quintos, Meredith Decker, Leslee Willes, Stuart F. Quan, Sunil Sharma> ;Annals of the American Thoracic Society. 2019 Aug 30
- Hialeah HospitalHialeah, Florida
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: