Dr. Afrouzian is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office301 University Blvd
Galveston, TX 77555Phone+1 409-772-2222
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Tehran University of Medical SciencesClass of 1989
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2016 - 2018
- TX State Medical License 2011 - 2024
- American Board of Pathology Pathology - Anatomic
Publications & Presentations
- A Case of Lansoprazole-Induced Bullous Pemphigoid After Zantac Recall.Minh N. Tran, Andrew M. Armenta, Michael G. Wilkerson, Marjan Afrouzian, Kashif Khan> ;ACG Case Reports Journal. 2021 Sep 1
- 1 citationsCase Report: Renal Failure due to Focal Segmental Glomerulosclerosis in a Patient with Murine Typhus.Lucas S. Blanton, Megan A. Berman, Marjan Afrouzian> ;American Journal of Tropical Medicine and Hygiene. 2020 Jun 22
- 131 citationsThe Banff 2019 Kidney Meeting Report (I): updates on and clarification of criteria for T cell- and antibody-mediated rejectionAlexandre Loupy, Mark Haas, Candice Roufosse, Maarten Naesens, Benjamin Adam, Marjan Afrouzian, Enver Akalin, Nada Alachkar, Serena M. Bagnasco, Jan U. Becker, Lynn D....> ;American Journal of Transplantation. 2020 Sep 1
- Join now to see all
- The Impact of Renal Tissue Procurement at Bedside on Specimen Adequacy and Best PracticesJacob T Wooldridge, Mohamed F Khalil, Marjan Afrouzian, American Journal of Clinical Pathology
- University of Texas Medical BranchGalveston, Texas
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: