Marjorie A. Vogt, PhD is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Education & Training
- The Ohio State UniversityDoctorate, 1996
Publications & Presentations
- 5 citationsEvaluating interactive technology for an evolving case study on learning and satisfaction of graduate nursing studentsMarjorie Vogt, Barbara H. Schaffner> ;Nurse Education in Practice. 2016 Jul 1
- 20 citationsBaccalaureate nursing student experiences at a camp for children with diabetes: the impact of a service-learning model.Marjorie Vogt, Ruth Chavez, Barbara H. Schaffner> ;Pediatric Nursing. 2011 Mar 1
- 42 citationsThe impact of podcasting on the learning and satisfaction of undergraduate nursing students.Marjorie Vogt, Barbara H. Schaffner, Alicia Ribar, Ruth Chavez> ;Nurse Education in Practice. 2010 Jan 1
Office100 Tippett Ct
Sunbury, OH 43015Phone+1 740-965-3123Fax+1 740-965-9713
- Is this information wrong?
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: