Are you Dr. Aierstok?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 52 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1910 South Rd
Poughkeepsie, NY 12601Phone+1 845-454-8500Fax+1 845-471-7888
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Mark Aierstok, MD is a board certified orthopedic surgeon in Poughkeepsie, New York. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in New York, Hawaii, and Maine. He is affiliated with Vassar Brothers Medical Center, MidHudson Regional Hospital of Westchester Medical Center, and Health Alliance Hospital - Broadway Campus.
Education & Training
- Tripler Army Medical CenterResidency, Orthopaedic Surgery, 2001 - 2005
- Tripler Army Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 2000 - 2001
- East Tennessee State University James H. Quillen College of MedicineClass of 2000
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State Medical License 2006 - 2025
- ME State Medical License Active through 2010
- HI State Medical License 2002 - 2008
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Sports Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Allscripts Enterprise EHR, Allscripts, 2012-2013
- Northern Dutchess HospitalRhinebeck, New York
- Health Alliance Hospital - Broadway CampusKingston, New York
- Vassar Brothers Medical CenterPoughkeepsie, New York
- MidHudson Regional Hospital of Westchester Medical CenterPoughkeepsie, New York
- Westchester Medical CenterValhalla, New York