Dr. Ammons is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1960 Ogden St
Denver, CO 80218Phone(303) 318-2440Fax(303) 318-2485
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Colorado School of MedicineFellowship, Congenital Cardiac Surgery, 1987 - 1988
- University of Colorado School of MedicineResidency, Thoracic Surgery, 1985 - 1987
- University of Colorado School of MedicineResidency, Surgery, 1981 - 1985
- University of Colorado School of MedicineClass of 1981
Certifications & Licensure
- CO State Medical License 1986 - 2023
- American Board of Thoracic Surgery Thoracic and Cardiac Surgery
Publications & Presentations
- 4 citationsIntra-aortic balloon pump for combined myocardial contusion and thoracic aortic rupture.Mark A. Ammons, Ernest E. Moore, Frederick A. Moore, Alan R. Hopeman> ;Journal of Trauma-injury Infection and Critical Care. 1990 Dec 1
- Increased incidence of cardiac contusion in patients with traumatic thoracic aortic rupture.Ammons, M. A., Moore, E. E., Moore, F. A.> ;Ann Surg. 1989 Aug
- 23 citationsThe role of a regional trauma system in the management of a mass disaster: an analysis of the Keystone, Colorado, chairlift accident.Mark A. Ammons, Ernest E. Moore, Peter T. Pons, Frederick A. Moore, Brian L. McCroskey, Henry C. Cleveland> ;Journal of Trauma-injury Infection and Critical Care. 1988 Oct 1
- Join now to see all
- SCL Health - Saint Joseph HospitalDenver, Colorado
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: