Dr. Anderson is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office1025 153rd St Se
Mill Creek, WA 98012Phone(425) 745-4750
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Swedish Medical CenterResidency, Family Medicine, 1981 - 1984
- University of WashingtonClass of 1981
Certifications & Licensure
- WA State Medical License 1982 - 2023
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Neisseria gonorrhoeae and humans perform an evolutionary LINE dance.Anderson, M.T., Seifert, H.S.> ;Mob Genet Elements. 2011 5
- Opportunity and means: horizontal gene transfer from the human host to a bacterial pathogen.Anderson, M.T., Seifert, H.S.> ;MBio. 2011
- Norepinephrine mediates acquisition of transferrin-iron in Bordetella bronchiseptica.Anderson, M.T., Armstrong, S.K.> ;J Bacteriol. 2008 Jun
- Join now to see all
- Swedish Medical Center-Cherry Hill CampusSeattle, Washington
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: