Dr. Bell is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeLincoln Financial Group
350 Church Street
Hartford, CT 06103
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Roger Williams Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1993 - 1997
- Tufts University School of MedicineClass of 1993
Certifications & Licensure
- CT State Medical License 2007 - 2023
- RI State Medical License 1994 - 2024
- American Board of Internal Medicine Internal Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- 35 citationsA neuroprotective role for polyamines in a Xenopus tadpole model of epilepsyMark R Bell, James A Belarde, Hannah F Johnson, Carlos D. Aizenman> ;Nature Neuroscience. 2011 Apr 1
- 45 citationsNeurodevelopmental effects of chronic exposure to elevated levels of pro-inflammatory cytokines in a developing visual systemRyan H. Lee, Elizabeth A. Mills, Neil Schwartz, Mark R Bell, Katherine E Deeg, Edward S. Ruthazer, Nicholas Marsh-Armstrong, Carlos D. Aizenman> ;Neural Development. 2010 Jan 12
- Hartford HospitalHartford, Connecticut
- Hebrew Senior CareWest Hartford, Connecticut
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: