Dr. Boytim is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office701 Savannah Rd
Lewes, DE 19958Phone(302) 645-2805Fax(302) 645-1164
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Minneapolis Sports Medical CenterFellowship, Sports Medicine, 1988 - 1989
- University of Pennsylvania Health SystemResidency, Orthopedic Surgery, 1983 - 1988
- Yale University School of MedicineClass of 1983
Certifications & Licensure
- DE State Medical License 1989 - 2023
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Regional Top Doctor Castle Connolly, 2014
Publications & Presentations
- Neonatal fractures in myelomeningocele patients.Mark J. Boytim, Richard S. Davidson, Ed Charney, Jeanne B. Melchionni> ;Journal of Pediatric Orthopaedics. 1991 Jan 1
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: