Are you Dr. Brenner?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 47 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office5 Firstvillage Drive
Pinehurst, NC 28374Phone(910) 295-6831Fax(910) 295-0244
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Mark Brenner, MD is a board certified orthopedic surgeon in Pinehurst, North Carolina. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in North Carolina and New York. He is affiliated with FirstHealth Moore Regional Hospital and FirstHealth Montgomery Memorial Hospital.
Education & Training
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine at Jacobi Medical CenterResidency, Orthopedic Surgery, 1982 - 1984
- Albert Einstein - Montefiore Medical CenterResidency, Orthopedic Surgery, 1981 - 1982
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine at Jacobi Medical CenterResidency, Orthopedic Surgery, 1980 - 1981
- Kaleida Health/Buffalo General HospitalInternship, Transitional Year, 1979 - 1980
- University at BuffaloClass of 1979
Certifications & Licensure
- NC State Medical License 1988 - 2021
- NY State Medical License 1980 - Present
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery Orthopaedic Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Allscripts Enterprise EHR, Allscripts, 2012