Are you Dr. Conrad?
Join over one million U.S. Physicians, Nurse Practitioners and PAs, already on Doximity.
- Connect with colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
You already have 57 invites waiting!
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office55 Fruit St
Wac 458, Massachusetts General Hospital
Boston, MA 02114Phone(617) 726-8278Fax(617) 726-8700
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Mark Conrad, MD is a vascular surgeon in Boston, Massachusetts. He is currently licensed to practice medicine in Massachusetts, New Hampshire, and Michigan. He is affiliated with Massachusetts General Hospital and Southern New Hampshire Medical Center.
Education & Training
- Massachusetts General HospitalFellowship, Vascular Surgery, 2004 - 2006
- Henry Ford Hospital - Wayne State UniversityResidency, General Surgery, 1997 - 2004
- University of Michigan Medical SchoolClass of 1997
Certifications & Licensure
- NH State Medical License 2012 - 2022
- MA State Medical License 2004 - 2022
- MI State Medical License 1997 - 2013
- American Board of Surgery Surgery
- American Board of Surgery Vascular Surgery
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Regional Top Doctor Castle Connolly, 2014
- Fellow (FACS) American College of Surgeons
- Clinical Study of the Treovance Stent-Graft for Patients With Abdominal Aortic Aneurysms Start of enrollment: 2013 Nov 01William Jordan, MD, W A Lee, MD, Murray Shames, MD, Ross Milner, MD, Melhem Sharafuddin, MD, Robert Crawford, MD, Mark Conrad, MD, Andres Schanzer, MD, Randall De Martino, MD, Vito Mantese, MD, Manish Meh...
- Open Versus Endovascular Repair of Popliteal Artery Aneurysm Trial Start of enrollment: 2013 Feb 01Dietzek, A.,Fajardo, A.,Stanley, A.,Darling, C.,Bertges, D.,Rzucidlo, E.M.,Upchurch, G.,Eid, I.,Indes, J.,Saliby, J.,Eldrup-Jorgensen, J.,Tan, K.,Kabbani, L.,Schermerhorn, M.,Conrad, M.,Hirko, M.,Iafrati,...
Publications & Presentations
- Surgical resection and graft replacement for primary inferior vena cava leiomyosarcoma: a multicenter experience.Michael J. Nooromid, Randall R. De Martino, Francesco Squizzato, Filippo Benedetto, Giovanni De Caridi, Elizabeth L. Chou, Mark F. Conrad, Joe L. Pantoja, Christopher ...> ;Journal of vascular surgery. Venous and lymphatic disorders. 2021 Jul 14
- Comparison of treatment options for aortic necks outside standard endovascular aneurysm repair instructions for use.Thomas F. O'Donnell, Imani McElroy, Laura T. Boitano, Jahan Mohebali, Glenn M. LaMuraglia, Christopher J. Kwolek, Mark F. Conrad> ;Journal of Vascular Surgery. 2021 May 18
- Addition of common carotid intervention increases the risk of stroke and death after carotid artery stenting for asymptomatic patients.Charles DeCarlo, Adam Tanious, Laura T. Boitano, Jahan Mohebali, David H. Stone, W. Darrin Clouse, Mark F. Conrad> ;Journal of Vascular Surgery. 2021 May 18
- Join now to see all