Dr. Dressner is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office25825 Vermont Ave
Harbor City, CA 90710Phone(310) 325-5111
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Christ HospitalResidency, Family Medicine, 1988 - 1991
- Tel Aviv University SacklerClass of 1988
Certifications & Licensure
- CA State Medical License 1991 - 2022
- OH State Medical License 1990 - 1992
- NY State Medical License 1989 - 1992
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Patient-Centered Medical Home Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2014-2017
Publications & Presentations
- Spinal anaesthesia and conus damage.Dressner, M., Riad, T., Keep, M.> ;Anaesthesia. 2001 Jul
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: