Dr. Elder is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office14088 Alabama St
Jay, FL 32565Phone+1 850-675-4546Fax+1 850-675-4548
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- CoxHealthResidency, Family Medicine, 1993 - 1996
- Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 1993
Certifications & Licensure
- FL State License 2001 - 2024
- American Board of Family Medicine Family Medicine
- AOA Board of Family Physicians Family Practice and Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
Publications & Presentations
- Uptake of the Perinatal Society of Australia and New Zealand perinatal mortality audit guideline.Flenady, V., Mahomed, K., Ellwood, D., Charles, A., Teale, G., Chadha, Y., Jeffery, H., Stacey, T., Ibiebele, I., Elder, M., Khong, Y.> ;Aust N Z J Obstet Gynaecol. 2010 Apr
- 1 citationsTopical mitomycin C for the local treatment of a primary diffuse large B-cell lymphoma of the palpebral conjunctiva.Logan Robinson, Malcolm J McKellar, Bernie Fitzharris, Mark J Elder> ;Clinical and Experimental Ophthalmology. 2009 Dec 1
- Dietary supplement use in the prevention of age-related macular degeneration progression.Aparna Raniga, Mark J Elder> ;The New Zealand Medical Journal. 2009 Jul 24
- Join now to see all
- Covid-19 Has Silenced Choirs – We Must Find a Way to Restart Singing TogetherJune 17th, 2020
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: