Dr. Epstein is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
OfficeMiddlesex Gastroenterology P.C.
45B Discovery Way
Acton, MA 01720Phone+1 978-429-2010Fax+1 978-264-1936
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Tufts Medical CenterFellowship, Gastroenterology, 1998 - 2001
- Tufts Medical CenterResidency, Internal Medicine, 1995 - 1998
- University of the WitwatersrandClass of 1988
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 1998 - 2023
- American Board of Internal Medicine Gastroenterology
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
Publications & Presentations
- 90 citationsThe impact of cirrhosis on CD4+ T cell counts in HIV-seronegative patients.Barbara H. McGovern, Yoav Golan, Marvin J. Lopez, Daniel S. Pratt, Angela Lawton, Grayson Moore, Mark Epstein, Tamsin A. Knox> ;Clinical Infectious Diseases. 2007 Feb 1
- 6 citationsSteroid-responsive (autoimmune?) sclerosing cholangitis.Jasjeet S. Sekhon, Raymond T. Chung, Mark Epstein, Marshall M. Kaplan> ;Digestive Diseases and Sciences. 2005 Oct 1
- 53 citationsA pilot study of etanercept in the treatment of primary sclerosing cholangitis.Mark Epstein, Marshall M. Kaplan> ;Digestive Diseases and Sciences. 2004 Jan 1
- Join now to see all
- The 12 Best Natural Remedies for an Upset StomachJune 26th, 2021
- Needham Gastroenterologist Named to ‘Top Doctors’ ListApril 10th, 2021
- Emerson HospitalConcord, Massachusetts
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: