Dr. Erhardt is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
See Dr. Erhardt's full profile
Office4150 Se Adams Rd
Bartlesville, OK 74006Phone+1 918-331-9979Fax+1 918-331-2346
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Eastern Virginia Medical SchoolResidency, Family Medicine, 2003 - 2006
- Naval Medical Center (Portsmouth)Internship, Surgery, 1997 - 1998
- Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine - Seton HillClass of 1997
Certifications & Licensure
- VA State License 1999 - 2024
- OK State License 2006 - 2023
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, 2012
- Ascension St. John Jane PhillipsBartlesville, Oklahoma
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: