Overview of Dr. Fesler
Mark Fesler, MD, is board certified in hematology, oncology and practices at St. Luke’s Center for Cancer Care. Dr. Fesler earned his medical degree at St. Louis University School of Medicine. He completed his residency at University of Colorado Health Sciences Center where he also served as Chief Resident. Dr. Fesler completed his fellowship in hematology
and medical oncology at St. Louis University School of Medicine.
Dr. Fesler specializes in all blood cancers and he has a special interest in the recent transformative developments in both diagnosis and treatment of blood cancer. He has expertise in immunotherapy, cellular therapy/bone marrow transplantation, lymphoma, myeloma, leukemia, and myelodysplastic/ myeloproliferative neoplasms. Dr. Fesler has a long background of research and will continue his research focus at St. Luke’s Hospital. He utilizes an integrated, multidisciplinary, and holistic approach to deliver a tailored care plan focused on the individual person. Dr. Fesler is available for both inpatient and outpatient consultation and both onsite and virtual visits.
Dr. Fesler will be working collaboratively with Dr. Yadira Hurley, a SLUCare dermatopathologist, to provide a multidisciplinary cutaneous lymphoma clinic for patients with blood cancers that affect their skin.
Dr. Fesler is currently accepting new patients at St. Luke’s Center for Cancer Care.
Office232 S Woods Mill Rd
Chesterfield, MO 63017Fax(314) 205-6247
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- St Louis University School of MedicineFellowship, Hematology and Medical Oncology, 2007 - 2010
- University of Colorado School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 2003 - 2006
- St Louis University School of MedicineClass of 2003
Certifications & Licensure
- MO State Medical License 2008 - 2023
- CO State Medical License 2004 - 2007
- American Board of Internal Medicine Hematology
- American Board of Internal Medicine Medical Oncology
- A Study of Oral Sapacitabine in Elderly Patients With Newly Diagnosed Acute Myeloid Leukemia Start of enrollment: 2011 Oct 01Hagop M Kantarjian, M.D.
- Immunochemotherapy, Zevalin, and Bone Marrow Transplant for Follicular Lymphoma Start of enrollment: 2006 Jul 01Mark J Fesler, MD;Paul J Petruska, MD
Publications & Presentations
- SARS-CoV-2: A potential trigger of dermato-neuro syndrome in a patient with scleromyxedema.Mike Fritz, Daniel Tinker, Alex W. Wessel, Gabriela M. Morris, Linda Goldenberg, Mark Fesler, Lokesh A. Rukmangadachar, M. Yadira Hurley> ;JAAD case reports. 2021 Nov 6
- Bilateral auricular nodules: A peculiar presentation of systemic mantle cell lymphoma.Mike Fritz, Martin R. Dittmer, Daniel Tinker, Kristin Smith, Katherine Robbins, Linda Goldenberg, Mark Fesler, M. Yadira Hurley> ;JAAD case reports. 2021 Jun 2
- Chemotherapy-induced coronary arteries calcium score deterioration as detected with unenhanced CT portion of FDG PET/CT.Ahmed El-Sabbagh, Medhat Osman, Mark Fesler, Tarek Helmy, Nadeem Parker, Razi Muzaffar> ;American journal of nuclear medicine and molecular imaging. 2018 Oct 20
- Join now to see all
- Managing Anxiety in the Face of a Cancer DiagnosisOctober 3rd, 2016
- SSM Health Medical Minute – New Therapy for Blood Cancer Patients Providing ‘Landscape Changing’ ResultsMarch 11th, 2020
- SSM Health Saint Louis University HospitalSaint Louis, Missouri
- Aetna Choice POS II
Anthem Blue Access Choice PPO
Anthem Blue Access PPO
Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
Anthem Blue Preferred Select
BCBS Blue Card PPO
BCBS Illinois PPO
CIGNA Open AccessCIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care PPO Platinum
Coventry Missouri - HMO/POS
First Health PPO
Great West PPO
Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
Multiplan PHCS PPO
United Healthcare - Direct Choice Plus POS
United Healthcare - Direct Options PPO
- Please verify your coverage with the provider's office directly when scheduling an appointment
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: