Dr. Fulton is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
21 Buttonwood Ln.
Portland, ME 04102
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- University of Iowa Hospitals and ClinicsResidency, Psychiatry, 1986 - 1990
- University of Texas Medical Branch School of MedicineClass of 1986
Certifications & Licensure
- NH State Medical License 2019 - 2025
- IA State Medical License 1986 - 2025
- SC State Medical License 2019 - 2025
- OH State Medical License 2019 - 2025
- ME State Medical License 2000 - 2025
- PA State Medical License 2019 - 2024
- TX State Medical License 1995 - 2000
- American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology Psychiatry
Publications & Presentations
- 32 citationsSleep electroencephalographic coherence abnormalities in individuals at high risk for depression: a pilot study.M Fulton, Roseanne Armitage, A. John Rush> ;Biological Psychiatry. 2000 Apr 1
- 49 citationsThe psychiatric sequelae of civilian traumaE.Sherwood Brown, M Fulton, Adela Wilkeson, Frederick Petty> ;Comprehensive Psychiatry. 2000 Jan 1
- 25 citationsEvidence for the segregation of a major gene for human plasma GABA levels.Frederick Petty, M Fulton, Gerald L. Kramer, Martin Kram, Lori L. Davis, A.J. Rush> ;Molecular Psychiatry. 1999 Nov 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: