Dr. Gendreau is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
85 Herrick St
Beverly, MA 01915Phone+1 978-816-2934
- Is this information wrong?
- Dr. Mark Gendreau is chief medical officer and an emergency medicine physician in Beverly, MA and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Lahey Hospital & Medical Center, Burlington and Beverly Hospital. He received his medical degree from Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University and has been in practice 24 years. He is experienced in medical management, leadership, change management, quality and patient safety, hospital operations, medical group practice oversight, emergency medicine, aerospace medicine, critical care medicine, clinical informatics and performance improvement.
Education & Training
- Albany Medical CenterResidency, Emergency Medicine, 1994 - 1997
- Dartmouth-Hitchcock/Mary Hitchcock Memorial HospitalInternship, Surgery, 1993 - 1994
- The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown UniversityClass of 1993
Certifications & Licensure
- MA State Medical License 1997 - 2024
- NY State Medical License 1995 - 1998
- American Board of Emergency Medicine Emergency Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Top MD Consumers Checkbook
Publications & Presentations
- 116 citationsMedical issues associated with commercial flightsDanielle Silverman, Mark Gendreau> ;Lancet. 2009 Jun 13
- 246 citationsTransmission of infectious diseases during commercial air travelAlexandra Mangili, Mark Gendreau> ;Lancet. 2005 Mar 12
- 94 citationsResponding to medical events during commercial airline flights.Mark Gendreau, Charles DeJohn> ;The New England Journal of Medicine. 2002 Apr 4
- The 2023 Safety Priorities for 11 Straight-'A' HospitalsDecember 13th, 2022
- With Delta Variant, Flu Season Looming, Hospitals Urge VaccinationsJuly 25th, 2021
- What Airlines Are Doing to Protect You NowNovember 13th, 2020
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: