Dr. Guenin is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over two million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office664 Antelope Avenue
Pagosa Springs, CO 81147
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical CenterResidency, Radiology-Diagnostic, 1987 - 1991
- MetroWest Medical CenterInternship, Transitional Year, 1986 - 1987
- Perelman School of Medicine at the University of PennsylvaniaClass of 1986
Certifications & Licensure
- PA State Medical License 1991 - 2024
- American Board of Radiology Diagnostic Radiology
Publications & Presentations
- 2 citationsHow Not to Assess Computer-Aided Detection for MammographyMark A. Guenin> ;AJR. American Journal of Roentgenology. 2004 Jun 1
- 3 citationsLong-term retention of mammographic computer-assisted diagnosis information is neither necessary nor desirable.Mark A. Guenin> ;Radiology. 2004 Feb 1
- 4 citationsGeneralists versus Specialists in Mammography [letter]Mark A. Guenin> ;Radiology. 2003 May 1
- Join now to see all
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: