Dr. Haltrecht is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office389 Merrick Avenue
Merrick, NY 11566Phone(516) 867-5132Fax(516) 867-5519
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- North Shore University Hospital - NYCOMResidency, Family Medicine, 2004 - 2007
- Southside HospitalResidency, Family Medicine, 2004 - 2004
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic MedicineClass of 2004
Certifications & Licensure
- NY State License 2006 - 2023
- AOA Board of Family Physicians Family Practice and Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification Centricity Practice Solution EMR, GE Healthcare, 2011-2013
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: