Dr. Hamblin is on Doximity
As a Doximity member you'll join over a million verified healthcare professionals in a private, secure network.
- Connect with other colleagues in the same hospital or clinic
- Search all U.S. specialist profiles and refer a patient
- Read the latest clinical news and earn CME/CEU credits
Office4000 Cambridge St
Kansas City, KS 66160Phone(913) 588-1227
- Is this information wrong?
Education & Training
- Johns Hopkins University School of MedicineFellowship, Pulmonary Disease and Critical Care Medicine, 2008 - 2011
- Tulane University School of MedicineResidency, Internal Medicine, 2003 - 2007
- University of Missouri-Columbia School of MedicineClass of 2003
Certifications & Licensure
- KS State Medical License 2011 - 2022
- LA State Medical License 2004 - 2008
- American Board of Internal Medicine Critical Care Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine Pulmonary Disease
Awards, Honors, & Recognition
- Patient-Centered Specialty Practice Recognition Program National Committee for Quality Assurance, 2014-2017
- CMS Meaningful Use Stage 1 Certification EpicCare Ambulatory EMR, Epic Systems Corporation, 2012-2013
- Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of FG-3019 (Pamrevlumab) in Participants With Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis (IPF) Start of enrollment: 2013 Jul 30Anish Ambaram, M.D.;Benedict Brockway, M.D.;Bhanu Singh, M.D.;Catherina Chang, M.D.;Danielle Antin-Ozerkis, M.D.;Danielle D. Hosmer;David Lederer, M.D.;Elizabeth Veitch, M.D.;Elvis Irusen, M.D.;Evans R Fe...
Publications & Presentations
- A Case of Autoimmune Myocarditis Treated with IL-17 InhibitionAtieh Jibbe, Brett, Anand Rajpara, Jacob Whitsitt, Mark J. Hamblin> ;Kansas journal of medicine. 2021 Aug 4
- The spectrum of progressive fibrosis interstitial lung disease: clinical and managed care considerations.Mark J. Hamblin, Robert J. Kaner, Gary M Owens> ;The American Journal of Managed Care. 2021 May 1
- 1 citationsAssessment of Optimal Screening Tests for the Detection of an Inflammatory Myositis-associated Interstitial Lung Disease.Sonia Castillo, Brietta Forbes, John Chen, Mark J. Hamblin> ;Cureus. 2020 Apr 28
- Join now to see all
- The University of Kansas HospitalKansas City, Kansas
Viewing the full profile is available to verified healthcare professionals only.
Find your profile and take control of your online presence: